Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's time to update this sheesh!  Life has been pretty fantastic since i've last posted.  Here is the quick rundown of everything:
1. School has started and I am loving this semester.  I like all of the classes I am taking, they are all so interesting! I have officially switched to the Early Childhood Education major and will be graduating in probably 2 years-ish.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree now does it mom?
2. Cougar Football! Of course I have gone to all of the home games, and have watched all the away games on the television. This isn't our best year but can't win 'em all I suppose.



 3. I had a birthday! Turned the double dueces (that means 22). Went out with the fam, some friends, and got to go to St. George to camp!


4. Got to attend the Saturday morning general conference session! That is where they announced the new missionary ages. It was such an amazing experience being there for that!
5. Because it has been fall, I got a new pair of boots, have been eating some awesome apples, also have been eating anything pumpkin  I can get my hands on, carved pumpkins, and got to go to some haunted houses! Successful.
6.I recently ran my first half marathon! It was much harder than I thought it'd be but I think I will do another one, but I don't think I will EVER do anything longer than a half...for sure.



7. The most recent thing that has occurred in my life is the presidential election! I got to vote for the first time and I am grateful I did because I truly supported Mitt Romney, and still do.  I do not agree with a lot of Obama's ideas, plans, and principles but it is what it is.  He is our president and I need to pray for him. AMERICA!


until next time....




No comments:

Post a Comment